The firmware updates below are ONLY for our Multi-Camera systems. The following firmware is not interchangeable please be sure you click the correct link for your product part number.
S2H001A-Y02E (GM I0B, Vehicles with the factory 7″ screen)
S2H002A-Y02E (GM I05/I06, Vehicles with the factory 8″ screen)
S2H003A-Y02E (Ford SYNC 3, Vehicles with the factory 8″ screen)
To Update the firmware:
- Plug a USB into your computer and format it to be sure it is empty
- Click the appropriate link above for your system
- *For the S2H001A-Y02E be sure to select the correct vehicle year folder after clicking the link.
- Select Download -> Direct Download and the ZIP File will download to your computer download folder
- Using your file manager on your computer access the zip file in your downloads, unzip the file and open the folder.
- Copy the following 3 files to the root of the USB
- After copying the 3 files to the root of the USB go to the vehicle and gain access to the interface.
- Turn the vehicle on and plug the USB into the USB input located on the side of the interface.
- Activate the interfaces menu.
- For GM – Double click the home button
- For Ford – Press and hold the speak button on the steering wheel controls
- Once in the interfaces menu page go to settings and select “System Rest”
- The interface will cycle off and begin to run the update. The update should take roughly 8 minutes. If you USB is equipped with a light you will notice a pattern of flashes.
- Upon pressing reset it will flash rapidly, then stay solid for about 30 seconds, and then start to flash rapidly again. It will flash rapidly for the 8 minutes of updating and then will turn on solid once finished.
- After the update is finished running remove the USB from the interface. Wait 20 seconds and then test the systems functions.
**Failure to run the update correctly or using the incorrect link could result in complete product failure. Take caution when updating.